As a Sales Consultant for the BuildingPoint portfolio you will be at the forefront of the latest innovations in Digital Construction.
You will be responsible for helping to maximise the sales of Trimble’s market leading Scanning and layout solutions plus the latest in automated construction robotics and mixed reality technology.
As a BuildingPoint Sales consultant you will have the support of BuildingPoint’s in house technical expertise and will work alongside our regional sales teams to identify and nurture opportunities nationally in this rapidly growing sector.
Building relationships with customers is key in this role; our approach to selling is collaborative and consultative – our mission is to help our customers to be as effective as they can be.
- Generate monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets
- Create and work to a sales plan
- Identify, nurture and close sales with new and existing customers
- Demonstrate the benefits of Trimble hardware and software to potential users
- Balance managing the existing customer base with proactive prospecting
- Maintain accurate recording of activity using our CRM system for forecasting and reporting
- Comply with Health and Safety processes to safeguard the interests of the business, our employees, and customers
- Experience in a survey/construction related field
- Desire to progress within a sales environment
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Full driving license
- Strong computer skills
- Awareness and experience of Digital Construction processes and technology
- Experience of selling into the vertical construction sector
- Familiarity with Trimble Survey Instruments
- Construction/Engineering/Survey degree level qualification
BuildingPoint UK & Ireland recognises the importance of having the right people in the right roles which is reflected by the high level of training and attractive package we will offer successful candidates including:
- Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission scheme
- Company car + fuel card
- 23 Days holiday (plus bank holidays & service related leave increases up to 30 days)
- Pension scheme & Life insurance
- Generous Employee Benefits Package
- Perkbox benefits, Corporate gym and Virgin Media discounts, technology purchase scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health resources platform
At BuildingPoint UK & Ireland we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity and respect for all.