At Building Point UK and Ireland, we are at the forefront of the latest innovations in Digital Construction. As a Technical Sales Consultant for our Building Point portfolio, you’ll have the opportunity to work with Trimble’s market-leading scanning and layout solutions, along with the latest automated construction robotics and mixed reality technology. We take a collaborative and consultative approach to selling, with a mission to empower our customers to maximize their efficiency and success.
As a Technical Sales Consultant, you will play a pivotal role in driving sales for our cutting-edge digital construction solutions. Working in collaboration with our regional sales teams and leveraging Building Point’s in-house technical expertise, you will identify and nurture opportunities nationwide in this rapidly growing sector. Your responsibilities will include generating monthly sales to meet revenue targets, developing, and executing a sales plan, and building strong relationships with both new and existing customers.
• Generate monthly sales to meet revenue and gross margin targets.
• Create and implement a comprehensive sales plan.
• Identify, nurture, and close sales with new and existing customers.
• Showcase the benefits of Trimble hardware and software to potential users.
• Maintain a balance between managing the existing customer base and proactively prospecting for new opportunities.
• Ensure accurate recording of activities using our CRM system for forecasting and reporting purposes.
• Comply with Health and Safety processes to safeguard the interests of the business, employees, and customers.
• Experience in a BIM/Digital Construction or related field is highly desired.
• A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Desire to progress within a sales environment.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Full driving license.
• Awareness and experience of Digital Construction processes and technology
• Previous experience selling into the vertical construction sector
• Familiarity with Trimble Survey Instruments
• Construction/Engineering/Survey degree-level qualification.
Note – Seeking someone to be based in Cork, ideally, but open to candidates from anywhere South of Dublin & Galway
Why Join Us?
At Building Point UK and Ireland we are committed to developing and promoting inclusive behaviours that create and sustain equality of opportunity, fairness, mutual respect, dignity, and respect for all.
• Competitive basic salary +uncapped commission scheme
• Company car + Fuel card
• Tailored Induction & On-Going Training and Development
• 23 Days Holiday (plus bank holidays & service-related leave increases up to 30 days)
• Pension Scheme & Life Insurance
• Cycle to work scheme